Tips to Finding ebooks in Galileo
1. Click on the Galileo icon (logo)
2. In the search box that appears, type in the words ebsco ebooks.
3. Click on the words Advanced Search under the box that says Keyword.
4. Remove the word ebsco from the top box. Keep the word ebook.
5. In the second box, or middle box, type in the subject you want. Like basketball, or Diary of a Wimpy Kid.
6. In bottom box, or last box type in the word juvenile.
7. Click on the word Search in the blue box.
8. You should find many ebooks to read online or download.
Tips to FInding ebooks in Dekalb County Public Library.
You will need a library card from DCPL. To get a free card online, go to
1. Click on the green and white DCPL icon (or logo) above.
2. Go to the Quick Search box and enter the word ebook and click search.
3. In the Keyword Search box that comes up, enter either a title of a book (Dork Diaries), or a subject (basketball).
4. In the next book that says Search By, skip it. Just go to the next box.
5. In the box that is by the words Limit By, type in the word ebook. Then click.
6. eBooks matching your search should appear.
7. Preview the book by click on either OverDrive Sample or Goodle Preview.
8. Check availablilty. If the ebook is available, you can go to Check Out. At this point you will need your library card number. Then finish and read!
Tips to Finding ebooks in Sora
1. Click on blue space creature soring above.
2. Enter title, author, or subject in search box on top left and search.
3. Then check it out ! You will be asked to log in. The username is your student ID with the s in front.
The password is the password you have to log in to your computer and Clever.