Tips to Finding ebooks in Galileo
1. Click on the Galileo icon (logo)
2. In the search box that appears, type in the words ebsco ebooks.
3. Click on the words Advanced Search under the box that says Keyword.
4. Remove the word ebsco from the top box. Keep the word ebook.
5. In the second box, or middle box, type in the subject you want. Like basketball, or Diary of a Wimpy Kid.
6. In bottom box, or last box type in the word juvenile.
7. Click on the word Search in the blue box.
8. You should find many ebooks to read online or download.
Tips to FInding ebooks in Dekalb County Public Library.
You will need a library card from DCPL. To get a free card online, go to
1. Click on the green and white DCPL icon (or logo) above.
2. Go to the Quick Search box and enter the word ebook and click search.
3. In the Keyword Search box that comes up, enter either a title of a book (Dork Diaries), or a subject (basketball).
4. In the next book that says Search By, skip it. Just go to the next box.
5. In the box that is by the words Limit By, type in the word ebook. Then click.
6. eBooks matching your search should appear.
7. Preview the book by click on either OverDrive Sample or Goodle Preview.
8. Check availablilty. If the ebook is available, you can go to Check Out. At this point you will need your library card number. Then finish and read!
Tips to Finding ebooks in Sora
1. Click on blue space creature soring above.
2. Enter title, author, or subject in search box on top left and search.
3. Then check it out ! You will be asked to log in. The username is your student ID with the s in front.
The password is the password you have to log in to your computer and Clever.
Tips to Finding ebooks in Sora by Lexile:
1. Click on the blue box with the Sora
in the Search box.
3. Click on the words More Options.
4. Scroll down to find the word Lexile
Scores. Click on the word All in the box
across from Lexile.
5. Then select the pair of Lexile numbers
that best represents your Lexile range.
You can select more than one pair to cover your range.
6. Then go to the Search box above and
enter in the subject area you want to read.
Like sports, mystery, etc.
7. Then click on the word Search.
8. Scroll through the e books and select
one to read.
9. To check out the book, click on the word
10. On the box with the title Sign into your
library. Click on the arrow and select
Dekalb County School District.
11. Then click on Log In With Active
12. Then click on the word Borrow.
13. Then begin reading!