Sept. 6: Parent University: Infinite Campus Parent Training 9 - Noon
Sept. 12: Annual Title I Meeting 5:30 P.M.
Sept. 12: Curriculum Night 6:00 P.M. - 7:00 P.M.
Sept. 13: Book Fair Set-Up
Sept. 17-21: Book Fair 8:15 - 2:00
Sept. 19: Progress Reports Issued
Sept. 19: Parent University: Tech Cafe: Learn about Verge and other websites of the Dekalb County School System 10-11AM
Sept. 26: Parent Teacher Conference 5:00 P.M. - 7:00 P.M. FCFS
Sept. 27: Parent University: Preparing for the PSAT (8th Grade Only)
We are a uniform school. Please make sure that your scholar is dressed appropriately each day and that electronic devices are put away before entering the building.
Salem Middle School is a uniform school.
- Sixth Grade - Burgundy polo shirts with black or khaki bottoms
- Seventh Grade - Gray polo shirts with black or khaki bottoms
- Eighth Grade - Black polo shirts with black or khaki bottoms
Logos are not required.
Listed below are essential school supplies (Teachers may request additional supplies not listed below):
- Flash drive (or jump drive)
- 1 1/2 inch 3-ring binder
- (4) sets of 5 Tab Dividers
- Wide-ruled notebook paper
- (4) Black/White Composition Journals
- #2 Pencils
- Pack of Colored Pencils
- Hand-held pencil sharpener
- Black or Blue Ink Pens
- Glue Sticks
- Index cards
- Tri-fold board for Science Fair (7th & 8th grade), Social Studies (6th grade)
- Report covers or 3 prong folders
- (2) white posters
- Hand Sanitizer
- Box of facial tissue
- Paper Towels
- P.E. Uniform (Shorts: Black or Burgundy/ Shirts: Heather grey or white)
See you soon!